4D LiDAR (L1 PM and L1 RM)
The top-of-the-line automotive-grade LiDAR generates a point cloud density of approximately 1.5 million points/s. At speeds of up to 200 km/h (55 m/s), the corresponding point cloud density is only 27,000 points/s when traveling 1 meter (and this is in scenarios that involve personal safety). L1 PM for precision measurement and L1 RM for remote measurement.
- 360º x 90º Ultra wide angle scanning
- 0.5m Near blind spot
- 30m @90% Reflectivity
- 21 600 points/s Effective frequency
- 230g Weight
- 75x75x65mm Compact size
- Highly transparent object detection (glass)
- Anti-ambient light
- Dynamic scanning of the whole area.
- Non-repetitive static scanning.
- Close range dynamic scanning.
Get a Quote for a Robot Accessory
"*" indicates required fields